Apart from being passionate about Counselling, I’m interested in Art ( doodling, painting ), dancing and music.
I’m also interested in working with special kids, specially people with Autism and my dream is to run an organisation for them that works for making a difference in their lives.
Training + Education
- MS.C IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY FROM CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- B.A. HONOURS IN PSYCHOLOGY FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY
- SCHOOL COUNSELLOR • ST. HENRIETTA SECONDARY SCHOOL, BENGALURU
- COUNSELLOR • GHOUSIA POLYTECHNIC FOR WOMEN, BENGALURU • NOVEMBER 2018 ONWARDS
- VOLUNTEER • UMEED FOUNDATION, DELHI
- INTERN • N.K.P. SALVE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH CENTRE, NAGPUR
- INTERN • ACTION FOR AUTISM, DELHI
Dealing with mental health issues, stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues etc
Language: English, Hindi
mental health, stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues