THE PATH OF SELF DISCOVERY
From Anxiety to Ahh... Manage your stress & Anxiety with manochikitsa
Introduction to Free Webinar
Our program designed to provide participants with systematic guidance in mindfulness meditation, yoga and basic application of psychotherapy, and in integrating into one’s daily life what is discovered and learned through the process of participating in the program.
Join the webinar If you::
- Frequently focusing on the future, thinking/worrying about some possible future event(s), and/or thinking about events in the past and not able to pay attention to the present?
- Feeling down, unable to concentrate on studies, not able to get motivated, poor concentration, feeling depressed?
- Feeling anxious and stressed. Feeling tension for example in your chest, shoulders, back, tummy, etc. Feeling a sense of panic and/or dread.
- Finding it difficult to go to sleep at night and/or wake up in the middle of the night?
- Relationship stress/breakdown, conflict, communication difficulties, heightened levels of interpersonal stress?
In this part, our Certified Mindfulness coach will introduce you in practicing various types of mindfulness techniques such as Sitting Meditation, Body Scan Meditation, Mindful Movement, Mindful Eating, Mindful Walking, Deep Breathing, Mental exercises , Yoga, Threat, Reactivity & Stress Management, The psychology of Mindfulness, Mindful Communication, Mindful Self-compassion etc
In this part participant will learn about psychology behind stress, anxiety and depression, the science of emotional regulation, Stress management and other psychological therapy. You will be learn how you see things will determine in large measure how you will react or respond to them.
Start improving your Inner harmony!
Vandita Sharma is a psychologist who completed M. A. Psychology FROM University of Delhi. Her areas of expertise include Mindfulness based therapies, Person-centred therapy of Carl Rogers, , Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and Integrative approaches
Devesh Sharma is a mindfulness coach and yoga trainer. He completed M.Sc. (Yogic Science & Holistic health) From Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya and have QCI LEVEL 2 YOGA TEACHER Certification From Ministry Of AYUSH , (Government Of India)
Free Webinar Dates
15 and 16 June (Each participant can attend only 1 session out of two)
6 PM TO 7 PM (Prior Registration is required to attend the free webinar)
Live Online via Zoom (Attendees can choose only one occurrence to attend)