We all grow up in a family, the family is the first place where we learn almost most of the skills. Family has an influence on a person and even that person has influence upon the family. We all have mixed experiences within the family and also, we are more inclined towards solving one another problems within the family.
Our childhood experiences shape adult’s personalities and as an individual people go through many physical and psychological problems. It’s important to consider the positive family structure and function for the well being of family and also an individual as a part of the family.
A problem arises when one person of the family goes against the norms and values of family or facing problems like chronic ailments, physical and psychological problems or family is going through major changes.
Problems may arise:
- Stress, anxiety, depression due to Changes in family structure.
- Disruption as a result of separation or divorce.
- Wanted to convey something that is against the family norms.
- Personal conflicts within couples or families.
- Financial crises within the family as a reason for family crises and the cause of psychological problems.
- Difference in opinions, personalities, beliefs, values or goals.
- Gambling problems, Alcohol or drug use.
- Perception of Losing self-worth within the family.
- And the most important marital and child issues.
SIGNS OF FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
- Verbal, physical, or emotional abuse
- Feeling lonely and upset
- Frequent arguing and Disagreements
- Avoidance, Anger, frustration and Jealousy
- Emotional neglect, Chronic conflict and Poor Communication
How could Family counseling help me?
The objective of the program is to enhance the client for successful management of family issues and his traumatic emotions by developing understanding of the family structure and self-awareness as well as through positive adjustment within the family.
- Positive ways to improve engagement within the family.
- Work-life balance
- A successful positive relationship within the family and also a close relationship with spouse.
- To develop understanding of healthy boundaries and family patterns.
- Reduced conflict and improved problem solving
- Reducing sources of tension and stress within the family;
- Positive parenting
- To face life’s challenges as a team
- Dealing with family structure changes.
What does the Family Counseling programme include?
- 1 initial voice call ( rapport building, making client aware of the situation and how to succeed further in counseling and guidance procedure)
- 1 chat or call for an assessment of the problem and make treatment plan if necessary
- 2 voice call for a therapeutic procedure
- 1 follow-up either call or chat
Video call will be used if necessary depends upon problem
Therapeutic Approaches For Family Counseling
Humanistic- existential approach
Talk To A Counsellor Now
Your family counseling plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.