Trained and licensed Clinical Psychologist with in-depth training experience in liaison and emergency work settings in Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi. Proficient in administering various psychological assessments with children, adolescents, adults and elderly. Clinical experience in dealing with clients with various psychiatric disorders such as Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety, OCD, personality disorders, substance use and dependence, BPAD, Schizophrenia, marital conflicts, grief reactions etc. Trained in psychotherapies such as crisis intervention, CBT, DBT, Couple therapy, Schema therapy, Grief Therapy, MBCT, ACT etc.
Training + Education
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Hospital, New Delhi
- Masters of Arts In Clinical Psychology, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi
- Worked as Volunteer Supervisor during COVID-19 with Mission Ekjut, a collaborative initiative by Mind Piper and StepOne in partnership with the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) and Government of NCT of Delhi, since May 2021 to August 2021.
- Worked as clinical psychology trainee in providing crisis intervention to COVID-19 patients in ICU ward at Dr.RML Hospital, New Delhi in May 2021.
- Worked in Morphic Mind Clinic CBT and REBT training Institute, Pune (Affiliated Training Centre of Albert Ellis Institute New York) since 1 June 2018 30 June 2018, as a trainee with an indepth training in CBT and REBT
- Worked as an intern in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Saksham Clinic) in July 2015 with a primary focus on dealing with child cases (Special education needs, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, ODD, CD etc).
Dealing with Mental health issues, Anxiety Disorders, Child Concerns, stress management, anger management, family counselling, marriage counselling and relationship counselling etc
Mental health, stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues
Submit your review