I am a highly motivated person and always ready to help people in distress. I consider myself to be an attentive and empathic listener. I am warm and genuine to my clients as well as to others. I am specialized on Stress Management. I am a Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy practitioner.
Training + Education
- M.Sc. in Applied Psychology from University of Calcutta,
- B.Sc. in Psychology (Hons.) from University of Calcutta.
- Certificate Cource in Fundamental Psychology and Applied Counselling and Body Language from Psychogenesis Research Foundation,
- Successful participant of workshop on COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY(CBT) on STRESS and OCD.
- Successful participant of workshop on HYPNOTHERAPY.
- The Medi Help Elder Care of India, Kolkata, Part-time Psychologist since December 2019- Home visits to see clients for Counselling, Assessments, Therapy.
- Ummeed Counselling and Consultancy Services, Kolkata, Intern from August to September 2019.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya-Santragachi, Howrah, School Counsellor from April 2018- January 2019-
- Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, Intern for one week in 2016.
Psychological Counselling, Psychometric Tests, Behavioral Assessment, Psychotherapy- CBT, SFBT, alternative forms of therapy- Mindfulness, Art therapy.
Hindi, English, Bengali