I am a Counselling Psychologist who did MSc with a specialization in Counselling and Family Therapy. I have an experience of more than 12 years in counselling and dealing with mental health issues. I worked with all age groups in the area of mental health. Other than MSc I have also done MA English, MA Psychology and MA Sociology. I worked across the country, hence I am aware of the diverse cultures of our country. I don’t discriminate against a person based on gender, class, culture, language spoken or education. I feel I am empathetic, non-judgmental and unbiased with my clients.
I had done many certification courses in different areas of psychology. I am comfortable in counselling offline (F2F), online (Zoom, Google Meet and other video conferencing platforms, or even via telephone
Training + Education
- Master Of Arts (Psychology) from Punjab University, Chandigarh, during the period 1996 – 98
- MSC in Counselling and Family Therapy from IGNOU
- Master of Arts (Sociology) from Maharshi Deyanand Swaraswati University, Ajmer 1998 – 2000
- Master Of Arts (English) from Kakatiya University, Warangal, A.P. 1992
- Working as a volunteer counselor for suffering cancer patients and their care givers with Indian Cancer Society, Bangalore from 2019 till date.
- Worked as a motivator for under privileged children with Ashwini Charitable Trust, Bangalore.
- Presently engaged as a Wingman (doing motivation & psychological counselling for adults above 18 years) with Make a Difference an Ngo working for underprivileged society and orphans at Bangalore
- Worked in Indian Air Force for 20 years
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Rational emotive behaviour therapy (REBT) The eclectic approach in counselling Client-centred Counselling, Mindfulness therapy.
Relationship issues (Marital Therapy), Stress management, anxiety, anger issues, Self Confidence issues, personality problems, substance abuse, obsessive-compulsive disorders, depression, and grief counselling. If you are battling with any of this, I am sure that I can work with you so that you can move in towards a positive direction and achieve the emotional wellness you desire and deserve.
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada
Relationship, Grief, Mental health, stress management, anger management, family and anxiety issues
Submit your review