In life we all require sometime someone who can understand you and you can feel free to talk what you want, not what other wants to listen from you.
As a professional (Psychologist) in mental health care , I try to help people in understanding their own problems and motivate them to find out alternative because we all know that if we have a problem for that solution also will be there . My almost 9 years of experience as a Rehabilitation Counsellor in Richmond Fellowship Society, India, has been the stepping stone to Sharpe my professional skills and I believe that I can manage any age people with empathy, concern, care, patience and understanding. As a counsellor I have gained an experience to support people who are still juggling with their life issues, conflicts, Anxiety, irritation and much more. I have come across with multiple people who have various unsolved question from their own life, family or anyone. So let’s be together and start from now to help your own self.
Training + Education
- M.A. (Psychology) from National Post Graduation College Lucknow
- B. A. (Hons.) Psychology form N.S.C. Bose Girls Degree College, Lucknow.
- Diploma in Special Education- Brindavan Education trust Bangalore.
- The Richmond Fellowship Society (India) Lucknow Branch- 3and half years. As a Rehabilitation counselor. (From 2012 to 2015)
- The Richmond Fellowship Society (India) Bangalore Branch – 4 years of experience in Chetana Day care Center, Long stay home and Asha Half way home.
- Attended job appraisal and promoted as Senior Rehabilitation Counsellor from Junior Rehabilitation Counsellor
- The Richmond Fellowship Society (India) Delhi Branch – From 1 year continuing as a Rehabilitation counsellor
Anger & Day to day crisis management, Relationship counselling, Clinical counselling, Special educator & Motivational counselling mental health, Person problem and family issues & life and social skill trainer
Anger & Day to day crisis management, mental health, Person problem and family issues& life and social skill trainer