A PhD Scholar at University of Delhi. Two years of experience as a M. Phil (Clinical Psychology) trainee at Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) in directly dealing with persons with various mental illness. Trained in conducting various Psychological Assessment and Intervention.
Training + Education
- PhD in Psychology (Pursuing) From University of Delhi
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) From Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, IHBAS
- Master’s in Applied Psychology From Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Post PG Diploma in Counseling and Health From Aligarh Muslim University
- M. Phil (Clinical Psychology) Trainee University of Delhi (Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences).
- Trainee Psychologist at Department of Psychiatry, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Trainee Psychologist at Psychiatry Department, Lady Hardinge Medical College.
- Psychological Assessment; Personality Assessment, IQ Assessment, SLD Assessment, Aptitude Assessment and Neuropsychological Assessment.
- Counseling and Psychotherapy (Behaviour Therapy, CBT, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Supportive Psychotherapy).
- Data analysis using IBM Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS).
- Quantitative Research
Behaviour Therapy, CBT, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Supportive Psychotherapy