I am a licensed Clinical Psychologist with 5 year of experience in mental health field. As a specialization I am holding 1 year of experience and expertise in rehabilitation and treatment of addiction and chronic patients, in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Family Therapy, Psychoanalysis, Assessment, Personality Disorders, OCD, Depression and Anxiety Disorders along with different type of Behavioral Disorders.
I also have contribution in research and publication field.
Training + Education
- M. Phil. (Clinical Psychology) from Amity University, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology From D.S.V.V. Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
- PG Diploma in Yoga from D.S.V.V. Haridwar(Uttarakhand).
- Working With Tulasi psychiatric and rehabilitation Center, Delhi.
- Two-years experience as Interne Clinical Psychologist in OPD of Jaya Arogya Hospital and Madhav Dispensary, Gwalior from 2016 to 2018.
- One-year experience as a Clinical Psychologist at Tulasi Health Care, Delhi from 2nd July 2015 to 16th August 2016.
- Conducting more than 50 workshop on “Drug de-addiction”, Yoga workshop, “Life Oriented Work” and “Mental Health Awareness” in different villages of Gujarat.
- Diagnosis and evaluation of cognitive, emotional and behavioral disorders along with other psycho social problems by using detailed psychiatric case work up approach.
- Assessment of client’s needs, abilities and behavior using variety of methods including clinical interviews, behavior analysis, I.Q assessment, psycho-diagnostic assessment etc.
- Assessment of neurological problems using various neurological tests and rehabilitation of geriatric population.
- Formulation and planning for psychological intervention and psycho-social rehabilitation by using different theoretical approach/methods to treat various mental health problems of children, adolescents and adults.
- Conduct individual psychotherapy sessions based upon cognitive behavior therapy, supportive therapy, family therapy crisis intervention and behavior modification along with psycho education and counseling.
Mental health, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues .