I am always open to learning new things. Though i am passionate about learning and exploring more about human behaviour and thoughts, i also enjoy learning and trying new cooking recipes and DIYs . What makes me different is my effective communication skill with a mix of empathy and understanding (YES! I UNDERSTAND YOU), which helps in building more trust, comfort and confidence in clients.
My therapies are mostly centered around yoga and meditative practices, self exploration , mindfulness, cognitive and behavioral therapies and integrative approaches.
Training + Education
- MA In Psychology FROM University of Delhi (North Campus)
- B.A (Hons.) Applied Psychology From University of Delhi
- Certificate in yoga training from university of Delhi (gandhi bhawan)
- Rehabilitation and clinical counseling at vikalp rehabilitation center, Ghaziabad.
- Worked as Intern at IHBAS, Clinical Psychology department.
- Worked as Intern at Indian institute of counselling, New Delhi
- Worked as Intern at Vikalp (de-addiction, counseling and rehabilitation centre)
My areas of expertise include: Relationship counselling, Anxiety management, Time management, Child and Adolescent counselling, Career and Guidance, Motivation, Depression, Phobia, Personality Development, Spirituality, Personal empowerment, Healing, Parenting, and other Psychological issues
Relationship counselling, Anxiety management, Time management, Child and Adolescent counselling, Career and Guidance, Motivation, Depression, Phobia