What is Emotional wellbeing?
Emotional wellbeing is the ability to be positive, manage your emotions and able to connect with others. Keep a positive state of mind in any situation. To have the confidence to deal and able to comprehend the environment and react accordingly. Emotional wellbeing includes a person’s mental health conditions Like- Stress, Depression and Anxiety etc.
Now the question comes why we have to manage it?
To enhance the coping ability and handle things better in life, work performance all are related to emotional wellbeing, without this ability, a person can become easily distressed and low self- esteem etc. As we all know that our body and mind has a very strong relationship. If our mind is filled with negativity automatically it will react to our body and we may not feel so energetic. In another way, if we are excited and positive from our thoughts then we will feel more energy in our body. So to make our body and mind healthy we need to be emotional intelligent.
Each and everything around us impacts us, either in a positive or negative way. Once we become emotional intelligence than in our surrounding we start perceiving things in that manner otherwise small negativity also affects.
Factors that may effects your emotional wellbeing
• Stress and tension
• Interpersonal conflicts
• Social support
• Your environment and surroundings
• Work environment
• Mental and physical health issues
Tips for Enhancing Emotional Wellbeing
There are many ways with that we can try to enhance emotional health –
Emotional health is a very effective part that contributes a lot to makes us healthy, because if you are emotionally healthy you may able to have an ability to understand and control your thoughts, thinking process, cognition, feelings and behaviour.
• Appropriate express emotion also will help in enhancing your emotional health (It means you should learn how to express your emotion)
• Always take a while and think before you react to anything
• Try to connect with others and understand them
• Give importance to your physical and mental health (Don’t ignore )
• Try to be aware of the factors which are affecting your mood and mental health, such as your stress factor, things which makes you angry and irritated.
• Always try to be with good people
• Avoid all negative behaviour and adopt all positive behaviour of others
• Avoid back bitching which will help you to stay positive
• Don’t be too imaginative, create short term goals and try to work on them.
• Minimize your expectation with others.
When our emotional health is in a bad state, so is our level of self-esteem. We have to slow down and deal with what is troubling us, so that we can enjoy the simple joy of being happy and at peace with ourselves.” ― Jess C. Scott
Meet Our Experts
We bring Emotional and Mental Wellness not only more accessible, but also more affordable and accountable to your needs.