Video Call Counseling
Video Call counseling is an alternative to traditional face to face counseling and provides opportunity to speak to a clinical psychologist or counselor without having to meet them face to face. It allows you to connect with a psychologist whether you are at home, at work or wherever you may be in the world. It has no geographical boundaries. It is accessible to clients all over the world.
Video call sessions can take place through Skype. The goal of counseling is to alleviate the distress, anxiety, and concerns that clients can present.
What can you expect from video call counseling?
- A better ways to understand yourself
- Opportunity for Self-Exploration and Self-Discovery
- Relief from depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Improved problem-solving and emotions management abilities.
- Increased skills in interpersonal communication and relationship.
- Guidance in Finding Purpose and goals.
- Fostering Hope, Motivation, and Encouragement.
Benefits of Video Call counseling
How to Start Video Call counseling at Manochikitsa
1. Click On Book an Appointment.
2. Once you choose the Session date, fill the required form and do the payment to confirm your phone call counseling session.
3. Your session will be start through Skype as per your appointment time.
Meet Our Experts
We bring Emotional and Mental Wellness not only more accessible, but also more affordable and accountable to your needs.