Career At Manochikitsa
We’re always on the hunt for the best people to work with. Join us in helping to put better mental health within reach for millions of people.
We are looking to hire Counselors,Clinical psychologist and mental health experts with at least 2 year experience or dealing with Anxiety, Anger, Depression, Frustration, career, relationship, Low self esteem kind of issue. Candidate should be highly approachable and energetic along with good communication skills. The candidate should be comfortable in one on one counseling and online counseling.
Role: Counselor/ Clinical Psychologist
Counseling Type: Chat/Telephonic/Face to Face
Employment TypePart Time, Full Time
QualificationMasters/MPhil in Psychology
- Provide psychological services and therapeutic support to individuals and groups, including to children, young people and families.
- Providing Face to face counseling, Telephonic or Chat counselling to clients as per appointments.
- Contribute to the design, development and evaluation of the Manochikitsa mental health and psychological programs and services
- Write assessments and reports in a timely manner.
- Adhere to ethical standards of clinical practice
- Appointment schedule to be shared
- Great Verbal communication skills.
- Identify behavioral or emotional patterns.
- Identify and diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral issues
- Counsel clients on cognitive, emotional and social aspects.
- Handling clients – walk – in, telephonic, chat by any other mode