The Path of self discovery
Online Breakup Counselling & Therapy
Bid farewell to all your pain and misery
When a romantic relationship comes to an end because of any reason other than death then it is called a breakup. If only one partner wants to get separated and the other partner wants to be in the relationship then it is known as dumping. A breakup can also be a mutual decision between the two partners. In other words, both the partner wants to get separated. Breakup is more painful if it is initiated by one partner. Even if both the partners wish to get separated then also it is not an easy phase for couples.
Following the ending of a relationship, a highly stressful period begins, regardless of the reason for the breakup and whether you accept it or not which triggers all sorts of painful feelings.
In such a situation, in order to get out of this painful state, we sometimes have to seek the help of a close one or a professional so that we can get our life back to normal.
What is breakup Counselling?
MRI brain reports confirm that the end of an intimate relationship activates those parts of the brain which get activated during withdrawal symptoms of drugs. According to neurological studies, a breakup gives the sensation of physical pain.
It negatively impacts well-being. Different people have different ways to move on after their breakup however some find it difficult to move on. They lack the necessary coping skills required to adjust to the new scenario. The breakup starts impacting their occupational, social and personal life. In breakup counselling, the necessary coping skills are taught to overcome the physical and emotional pain associated with a breakup.
The counseling process will not stop you from experiencing the pain, but instead, will help and assist you to go through the grieving process as soon as possible and help you to cope with negative state of mind and start to move on towards the direction of better future.
Psychological Effects of A Breakup
Issues address in breakup Counselling
Some of the psychological and emotional issues which are managed during breakup counselling are listed below:-
- The feeling of helplessness and hopelessness
- Increase or decrease in appetite
- Insomnia or excessive sleep
- Loss of interest in getting involved in pleasurable activities
- Feeling of unworthiness
- A prolonged period of Sadness
- Feeling of tiredness despite oversleeping
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Irritability and anger issues
- Self-doubt, guilt, grief
- Overthinking and flashbacks
- Negative thoughts like committing suicide or thoughts of self-harm
How does Breakup Therapy Helps
Therapeutic Approaches in breakup counselling
- Catharsis – It is very important to vent out all your feeling accompanying the breakup. You can share the feelings with friends and family however if it’s not possible then sharing it with the therapist makes the person feel lighter and relaxed.
- Grieving – Losing a relationship is like losing your imagined future or dream. It is very important to shed tears or grieve on the breakup. It will open the doors of joy. The therapist provides the space to grieve on the breakup.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – The therapist work on the cognitive distortions accompanied by the breakup. These distortions distort reality and do not allow the person to think rationally.
The issues addressed in breakup counselling are subjective. If you are feeling stressed and struggling because of your breakup, there is no need to be in pain. You can go for breakup counselling and acquire the necessary coping skill to move on in life. This skill will enable you to live a happy life like before.
Techniques used in Breakup Counselling
Talk To A Relationship Counsellor Now
Feel better on the inside.Tell us and we shall find you a way.
#Breakup #Relationship #online Counselling #online therapy #Breakup counseling #online Breakup counseling #Online Breakup therapy #online Breakup counseling in india #Breakup counseling in delhi #online Breakup counseling in noida #Breakup counseling in mumbai #online Breakup counseling in Bangalore #online Breakup counseling in Hyderabad #online Breakup counseling in kolkata #Breakup counseling in pune #Breakup counseling in indore