Thank you for taking the appointment at Manochikitsa.
If for any reason, You Want to cancel the appointment We invite You to review our policy on refunds and Cancellation.
The following terms are applicable for any service that You subscribe to Manochikitsa.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Manochikitsa .
- Service refers to the Phone call, Video Call, and Chat Counseling.
- Website refers to Manochikitsa, accessible from www.manochikitsa.com
- Orders mean a request by You to Subscribe service from Us.
Your appointment Cancellation Rights
- For any online paid booking for Phone Call counseling, Video Call Counseling, and Chat Counseling where the service is not availed on the date of appointment, such appointment will be canceled and in this case, no partial or any refund will be given to you.
- You are entitled to cancel Your Appointment up to 2 hours before it starts without giving any reason for doing so. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
You can inform us of your decision by:
Upon request of a valid cancelation of the appointment by the client, we will refund the money the way the payment was received. If the payment was by Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund through the Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking account. Typically refunds are processed in 3 working days. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account/accountholder’s bank account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
If you have any questions about our Refunds and Cancellation Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org