I always wanted to do something productive in life. When i opted studying psychology I realized its worth in life and psychology became my passion. I love to assist people in mental health issues. I try my level best to give my client satisfactory results. As a counselor my aim is to develop my client’s own understanding of his/ her situation. Basically i want to give insight to my client learn to make better decision in life.
Training + Education
- Master of Arts in Psychology from Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling from Jamia Millia Islamia.
- B.ED in subjects English and Social Science from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- MBA in Human Resources Management from Sikkim Manipal University.
- Bachelor of Arts from Laxmi Bai College (Non Collegiate).
- Worked with Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Dilshad Garden as an Intern
- Worked with Jain Bharati Mrigavati Vidyalaya, GT Karnal Road
- Worked with Yuva Shakti Model School, sector-3 Rohini from March 2016 to March 2017.
- Worked with Tulips International Sr. Sec School, Puth Khurd from November 2015 to March 2016
- Worked with Bikanervala Foods Pvt. Ltd, Lawrence Road as an Assistant to MD & VP from January 2008 to August 2011
Dealing with stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues etc
mental health, stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues