Lisa Varun Shukla is a Counsellor, Life Coach, Positive Psychology Coach, NLP practitioner who is passionate about helping people. She can take sessions in English, Hindi, Bengali and Gujrati. She believes in aiding people become the best versions of themselves and actively works towards them achieving it. She enjoys art, music, sketching and reading.
She has worked as a volunteer with the Delhi Government Helpline during lockdown last year. She can take sessions for a variety of issues be it, stress and anxiety, relationship/ family issues, academic /study related issues, adjustment issues, coping problems, self-esteem, body image, work related, procrastination, depression, suicidal ideation, etc.
Training + Education
- M.Sc. Counselling Psychology From Christ University, Bengaluru, India
- B.Sc. (H.Sc.) Human Development Honors From Smt. J.D.Birla College, Kolkata , India
- Positive Psychology Coach and Life Coach (International Coach Federation accredited) from Inspiring Evolution
- Gatekeeper Training Program on Prevention of Suicide from Muktha Foundation
- Certified NLP Practitioner from Christ Consulting Group in collaboration with Mind masters , completed NLP Level 1 & 2
- Mindful Meditation from Christ (Deemed to be University).
- Family and Couples Therapy from Muktha Foundation.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques foundation course from Muktha Foundation.
- Positive Psychology and Mindfulness, Understanding Grief and Loss and Geriatric Mental Health from Covid Response.
- Covid 19 and Mental Health from American Psychiatric Association.
- Working as a Counsellor in Christ Junior College, Bengaluru, India
- Worked as Class Teacher, Co-Curricular activities In-charge
and Trainer for G.E.S.E (Trinity College, London) in T.I.M.E School, Hyderabad
- Worked as Coordinator and Class Teacher in La Martiniere for
Boys School, Kolkata
Dealing with stress and anxiety, relationship/ family issues, academic /study related issues, adjustment issues, coping problems, self-esteem, body image, work related, procrastination, depression, suicidal ideation etc
English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujrati
Mental health, stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues