I am desirous of helping people realise their full potential and I believe in holistic development and conscious living . This world is a canvas and we all are artists to make it more beautiful .
Training + Education
- Masters of Psychology from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Diploma course in Guidance and Counseling From NCERT
- Bachelors of Education (Intellectual Disability) From Lady Irwin College, Delhi University
- B.A.(HONS) Psychology From Zakir Husain Delhi College, Delhi University.
- 1 year teaching experience at welfare society for women ,children and handicapped at daryaganj .
- Assistant Project Coordinator at Zakir Husain Delhi College (DU)
- Worked in Aanchal Special School, Chanakyapuri, New DelhiINTERN
- Worked as a counselor in Genesis Global School, Noida .
- Presented paper at National seminar on “ Social change in contemporary India :Psychological dimension and social response “ at Aurobindo college .
- Volunteered for Welfare Society, Daryaganj, and involved myself to mobilize the children to reach
Counselling for addressing diverse interpersonal and intrapersonal concerns for regular and differently abled individuals . Optimisation of performance of professionals working in organisations .
Hindi, English, Urdu
Name: Raziqa Hussain
mental health, stress management, anger management, family and relationship issues