Stephanie is a dedicated psychologist with more than 7 years of experience with individuals with special needs. She has done her masters in Clinical Psychology and has also studied REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy – the basic and advance course). Her experience has provided her with excellent communication skills, ability to actively listen and maintain healthy client relationships.
She has managed a team of professionals and provided training and guidance regarding observation, goal setting, interventions and implementation. She is passionate, with critical thinking skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. She is eager to help individuals with a variety of problems, guide them with their goals, teach them skills/ on how to manage their issues and lead healthy and happier lives.
Training + Education
- M.A In Clinical Psychology colleges From S.N.D.T College, Churchgate, Mumbai, 2014
- B.A In Clinical Psychology From St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai , 2011
- REBT – Basic and Advance Course
- Working as A Senior Psychologist in Current Little Pods, Mumbai
- Worked As A Senior Psychologist KNACK Ability Enhancement Services L.L.P, 2014-17
- Worked As A Psychologist In Vivo – Mumbai Centre for REBT
Dealing with Mental health issues, Anxiety, Depression, stress management, Emotional Conflicts, anger management, Relationship, Breakup, family and relationship issues etc
Mental health, stress management, anger management,Breakup, family and Relationship issues
Submit your review