Life is short to live happily, and happiness is a feeling we desire all our lives. My dream is to create contentment in the lives of people through helping them reflect on their emotional pain and to change emotional suffering into meaningful journey of life with everlasting peace and joy.
I believe in following the passion, so I am doing it through providing mental health services and creating happy lives on earth. Serving for the emotional wellbeing of the society gives me immense joy and satisfaction. Throughout my professional experience which is very close to my heart, I have helped many people to resolve their emotional and psychological conflicts as well as helped them find meaning of their life. During the process, I have discovered many techniques that not only help to eradicate the disorderly symptoms, but also help clients become self-capable in resolving their issues throughout in future.
I have gained rich professional experience and honed my skills by working in diverse organizations. Presently, working in Clinical Psychology Department of Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital as a Clinical Psychologist trainee. Formerly, worked as a ‘Psychologist’ in one of the globally esteemed hospital namely ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi’. Research is also one of my competent area apart from psychotherapy and counselling, which has been developed while working in a Mental Health Organization ‘Sangath’, as a ‘Research Associate’.
I have successfully counselled many people in dealing with various kinds of mental health and psychological issues such as Stress Management, Depression, Trauma, Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Mood Disorders, Relationship and Marital Counselling, Decision Making, Career Counselling, ADHD, Autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders. I believe not in just the treatment of disorderly symptoms but also in helping people live meaningful and enriching lives as well as promoting positive growth.
Skills which are highly appreciated by my clients is being empathetic in my approach and astonishing active listening skills, which provides them with a platform to express their feelings, emotions, beliefs and thoughts where they can trust that it will not be judged, rather will be understood.
Areas of my expertise are Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Therapy, Client-centred Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy, Existential Therapy, Eclectic Approach to Therapy, Dialectic Behavioural therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Positive Psychological approaches, Solution Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Indian approaches of counselling, Mediation, Yoga and Spirituality.
My hobbies are doing yoga, meditation, painting, dancing, singing, and reading.
Training + Education
- M. Phil. Clinical Psychology (RCI Recognized) from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- M. A. Psychology FROM University of Delhi (North Campus)
- P. G. Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy From IGNOU
- B. A. (Hons.) Psychology From University of Delhi
- Certified in Good Clinical Practices(GCP), Data Protection, and Research Integrity training from University of Manchester, U.K
- Clinical Psychologist Trainee’ at Ram Mahor Lohia Hospital
- Former ‘Psychologist’ at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Worked as a Counselor in National Institute of Public Corporation and Child Development (NIPCCD) 2018-19
- Worked as a Sr. Counsellor in Digibrain Eduglobe Pvt. Ltd. 2017 – 18
- Worked as a Counsellor with Aura Elder Care which aims at providing Elder Care Services 2018-19
- working as Research Associate in Mental Health Organization-Sangath
My areas of expertise include: Relationship counselling, Anxiety management, Time management, Child and Adolescent counselling, Career and Guidance, Motivation, Depression, Phobia, Personality Development, Spirituality, Personal empowerment, Healing, Parenting, and other Psychological issues.
Relationship counselling, Anxiety management, Time management, Child and Adolescent counselling, Career and Guidance, Motivation, Depression, Phobia, Personality Development, Spirituality, Personal empowerment, Healing, Parenting, and other Psychological issues.