I am a clinical psychologist and has been working in the field of mental health since the past 5 years. I have completed My M Phil in Clinical psychology and has worked with several government hospitals as part of her academic internships. I have previously engaged with multiple organizations as a consultant therapist and trainer. I have been actively engaged in developing and delivering modules on various mental health concerns. I have experience working with individuals, couples as well as with families. I am also comfortable with grief counselling as well as addressing existential concerns gripping the individuals today.
Training + Education
- M Phil in Clinical Psychology from National Forensic Sciences University (Recognized by RCI)
- Masters in Arts (Applied Psychology) from Mumbai University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from Mumbai University
- Service Consultant at iCALL psychosocial helpline, a field action project under the aegis of TISS
- Consultant at Home of Beautiful Souls Foundation, an NGO providing mental health services
- Part of the project team, for law and order professionals in Maharashtra, to assist them in maintaining their mental well-being and facing day to day challenges of their work profile
- Practiced in government hospitals and college private clinic with supervised training (Hospital for Mental Health- Ahmedabad, Civil Hospital- Gandhinagar and National Forensic Sciences University – Buddha psychological services, Gandhinagar)
Dealing with Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Severe mental health concerns, Existential concerns, Adjustment and lifestyle related concerns, Parental guidance and child counselling.
English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam
Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Relationship, Marriage, Family issues, Severe mental health concerns