The Path of self discovery
Online Career Counselling
Plan your career in the best way
Choosing a career is one of the most important decisions in our life and it is natural to be confused or tense about it. We are constantly asked a question by our relatives, parents and friends, “Which stream would you like to take after 10th?” Or in which field will you go after 12? Or what is the plan after graduation? In response to this question, the answer of most students comes on choice based.
But career is not just a choice; it is the path that leads us to our dreams. A wrong decision can lead us away from the right path and push us away from our destination towards unknown paths. Given the importance of this decision, it becomes imperative that deciding on a career option is not something that can be done half-heartedly or under the influence of friends and family. This is something that requires proper planning.
Are you also confused about choosing career options?
- What should I do after 10th – science, commerce or arts?
- What are the top Courses after 12th in India for Science, Commerce, and Arts?
- I know what I want to do but do I get there?
- What talents, qualities and courses help me to be successful in my career?
- How can I realize that I had this talent?
- I am Confused about which career to pursue?
- What are some careers that I can consider?
- I am not enjoying my current work and wondering what career options are best for me.
- Which skills or career are important for me to have a happy or productive life
Factors affecting career choice
Why Do I Need Career Counselling?
- Helping students to discover and gain greater self-awareness in areas such as interests, unique strengths, abilities, and personality style.
- Identifying Career goals and Link your Career goals to your interests and aptitudes.
- Engaging students in the decision-making process in order that they can choose a career path that is well suited to their own interests, values, abilities and personality style
- Provides the most current information as well as careers information such as changes in entrance procedures, new rules for admission, new courses, and information about new careers and so on.
- Information about entrance examinations and linkages to services that help preparation for these examinations
- Connecting students to resources so that they can become more knowledgeable about colleges, universities, jobs and occupations
- Assessment skills, to define the individual’s needs, work experience, and qualifications relevant to his/her job-search
- Informs individuals about the professional development opportunities and necessary steps to do for achieving the development targets
fall in love with our career counselling features
Let’s make your imagination true
Talk To A Counsellor Now
Your online career counselling plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
FAQs about Career Counselling & Guidance
Most frequent questions and answers
Career counseling is the process that will help you to know and understand yourself, focused on identifying and acting on your goals, help you figure out what you want out of your education, your career, and your life. It will help you in the decision-making process so that you can choose your career path that is well suited to your own interests, skills, abilities and personality style.
Guidance helps you to become familiar with a wide range of information about educational, Vocational and personal opportunities you can develop and provide assistance to the students in achieving satisfactory adjustment to school & to life. Whereas career counseling focuses on the in-depth and inward analysis and engaging you in the decision -making process in order that you can choose a career path that is well suited to your own interests, values, abilities and personality style.
- It will help you to choose most suitable career path
- It will help you to recognizing the hidden Talents, aptitude, Strength and Weakness.
- It will help you to Explore Possible Career options.
- It will connect you to resources so that you can become more knowledgeable about admission process, new courses, and information and jobs.
India is the second largest country in terms of population. Most of the young people in the world live in India. Today every third person in our country is young. We are an emerging economy where there are many educational institutions and every year there are the most students’ graduates in the world but increasing day by day unemployment is stopping this country’s growth.
Although there are many major reasons for increasing unemployment, but one main reason is also the lack of Career Planning which we ignore. Therefore, it is very important to have Career Planning for a better future in which career counseling helps you to evaluate, strategize, and formulate the right steps to get on the right track and eventually the right job.
Aptitude shows the hidden ability of a person to acquire skills. In simple words, through aptitude, we can know how much capacity we have in doing a particular work. This is an inborn ability. Outstanding aptitude can be considered as “talent”.
Aptitude test is used to estimate how efficiently a person can perform that task if given the proper environment and training. The result of aptitude test tells us about a person’s skills or abilities. This result greatly helps in choosing a career and help students to know in which field they can do better and can choose career accordingly. A person with high mechanical aptitude can get the right training and do well as an engineer. Similarly a person with high language skills can be trained to be a good writer.
Skills, abilities and aptitude are largely interrelated, but different. Skills show what a person has learned to do in the past. Abilities are present description. Abilities show what a person can do now. Aptitude is a forward looking description. Aptitude describes what a person has the ability to do in the future. It shows what a person can learn.
Many times students make mistakes while choosing their career according to their interest. It is very important to understand that interest and aptitude are two different things. In short, being interested in a particular subject or career does not mean that the person has the ability to perform well in that particular field and achieve success.
For example, you might be interested in flying airplanes, but this does not mean that you can perform well in that particular career and achieve success in that field. Therefore, it becomes very important to choose the career in which you have both the potential and interest required to achieve success. Therefore, career assessment is very important before choosing a career.
Aptitude test is administered by a trained examiner such as a psychologist or counselor. After this, its score is interpreted and counseling is given to the students accordingly. There are several types of aptitude test. As per their understanding and requirement, the counselor decides which test will be good for the student.
We provide online career counselling by the best career counselors and experts to help the students make important career choices and find the right professional path. This includes one to one counselling with our career counselors and experts to identify appropriate careers, Career awareness, overcome obstacles, managing career changes, take aptitude tests and assessment.